Learn more about Dr. Robert Uyeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Uyeda is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uyeda
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uyeda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Uyeda, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Uyeda graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Uyeda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Y Uyeda MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Y. Uyeda practice?
- Dr. Robert Uyeda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Uyeda practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.