Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Uyeda
Dr. Robert Uyeda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Beverly Hills, CA and Beverly Hills, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Uyeda is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center and St. Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Uyeda has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Uyeda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Michael Richman
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Sigrid Stoltmann
General Surgery, Residency
Los Angeles, CA 0.44 mi