A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cummings is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cummings, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cummings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vance Cummings MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Robert Cummings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cummings practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hilton Head Island, SC.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL and Greenville, SC.
See Hilton Head Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.