A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Desilverio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Desilverio, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desilverio graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Desilverio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Desilverio MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Desilverio practice?
- Dr. Robert Desilverio has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Desilverio practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near North Wales, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See North Wales Dermatologists and North Wales Pathologists.