A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Johnston is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Johnston, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Johnston has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- TX Health Presbyterian Hospital Kaufman
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Victor Johnston MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnston practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Anesthesiologists and Lubbock Pain Management Doctors.