A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Nichols is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Nichols, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nichols has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Nichols MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Robert Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Nichols practices Urology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Urologists.