A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Wilson MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.