A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wilson MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Wilson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Urology near York, PA.
See York Urologists.