Urologists
2350 Freedom Way
Ste 102
York, PA 17402
717-741-9536
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

|  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

This guy should never treat women. I went for a test but got a lecture, no test tolad to loose weight and learn to do kegels (I am 57 I think I may know how to do them and I am no that overweight.) He even told me to see a different doctor!!! Aroogant, rude and full of himself.

|  Choose another Urologist  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2012

Dr. Wilson treated me during an emergency situation, I had a blockage in my left kidney and needed a stent placed ASAP, I would've never chosen this doc to treat me, but as he was the urologist on staff, I was defaulted to see him. He spent 5 minutes with me after he reviewed my ultrasound. He didnt explain what a stent was or anything about the procedure besides that it was an immediate need. I never saw him again until the next day (day of procedure) and that was before I was put under. He never came to see me after the stent placement. He never discharged me from the hospital...that was done by my OB-GYN. He didnt coordinate care well with my OB at all. He never explained to me what I would experience after the stent was placed. He did advise my recovery nurse that I had to follow up with him within a week of the procedure. Once I was discharged from the hospital, I recd a call from his office trying to schedule me two weeks out from the date of the procedure. I told them that's not what Wilson told my nurse and I needed to see him sooner. Both scedulers I spoke to refused to make me an appt bc "it wasn't common office protocall". Finally, I called the surgical line to try to contact him directly in regard to the appt. The answering service got ahold of him and called me back confirming that he did want to see me within a week. The answering service scheduled the appt for me. ...or so I thought. The day of my appt, I showed up at his office and the service person never put my appt in the system!! After extreme confusion and a lot of back room talk between the office staff, I was finally seen by Dr. Wilson that day. However, when I addressed the rudeness and miscommunication of his staff, his only comment to me was "well, I know what is going on". He completely blew off the fact that it took me almost 12 hours to schedule an appt with him and his staff was completely combative the entire time. This is an awful, awful office to deal with. I am actually considering changing docs for the duration of my pregnancy.

|  Dr Wilson should work in the DMV - his personality is better for that  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

This doctor was UNBELIEVABLY rude and inconsiderate, he diagnosed me with something "that you don't want because its cronic, and your insurance won't pay for it, and there's not much you can do about it" - then proceeded to ask me "what do you mean you are in pain and cannot function!?" in a manner that reminded me of the front desk at Kmart. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone -