A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vaclav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vaclav is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaclav graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaclav has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Vaclav DO is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Vaclav practice?
- Dr. Robert Vaclav has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vaclav practices Internal Medicine near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Internists.