Overall Review

April 7th, 2015
Best I have been to.
Have been a patient for aprox 25 yrs. Since the day he took my case over in the hospital I havnt seen another since. (forced to due to insurance for 1 year). Was very unhappy and couldnt wait to be back with Dr. Vaclav.

April 11th, 2012
My father went to Oakwood Southshore Medical Center with stroke symptoms yesterday morning (it is now 6pm the following day) and was assigned to Dr. Robert Vaclav. The hospital ran protocol tests then consulted his carido doctor to run additional tests. His last test was complete at 11am (the following day) this morning, all tests came out finding nothing wrong. He is still waiting to be released by the doctor that was assigned to him, Robert Vaclav, he has never made contact with my father and the hospital refuses to release him. When his last test was finished the nurse told him that Dr. Vaclav had just left and would be back after dinner and the wait would be at least 8 hours!!!

October 25th, 2011
Only in his office part time, but patient can always get in touch with as needed. Very nice nurses in his office. He is very caring, knowledgable, direct, wonderful doctor.

August 18th, 2011
He is the best
I have known this man for over 25 years as a RN, and now he is my private physician. I find him more than expected up to date information regarding medicine, his manner is such that you never feel like you rush him. He is a kind and caring person, took care of my father and assisted me in making decisions about my mother. I find him to be far superior to many doctors. I continue to travel across the county, dealing with all kinds of physicians, he is the best by far...

February 11th, 2009
fantastic doctor
The wait can be long, but well worth it. When he is with you, it is like he doesn't have any other patients. Very thorough, explains things so you can understand, answers all your questions. Never rushed as with some doctors I have seen. I first went to see him with my elderly mother. Very caring with elderly - with everyone!