A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vaidya, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Vaidya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Vaidya DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Robert Vaidya has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vaidya practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.