A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Valerio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Valerio, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valerio graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Valerio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Oliver Valerio MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert O. Valerio practice?
- Dr. Robert Valerio has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Valerio practices Diagnostic Radiology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Stoughton, MA and Milton, MA.
See Brockton Radiologists.