A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Valice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Valice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Valice, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Valice graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valice has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Arden Valice MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Valice practice?
- Dr. Robert Valice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Valice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Macomb Obstetricians & Gynecologists.