Learn more about Dr. Robert Vallar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vallar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vallar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vallar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Irvington General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vallar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Vallar practice?
Dr. Robert Vallar practices Ophthalmology near West New York, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and Montclair, NJ.
See West New York Ophthalmologists.