Learn more about Dr. Robert Vallar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vallar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vallar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vallar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Vallar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Vallar practice?
- Dr. Robert Vallar has 13 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vallar practices Ophthalmology near West New York, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Plainfield, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See West New York Ophthalmologists.