Learn more about Dr. Robert Vallar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vallar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vallar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vallar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallar graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vallar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vincent Vallar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Vallar practice?
- Dr. Robert Vallar has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vallar practices Ophthalmology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Ophthalmologists.