A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Van Dalen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Van Dalen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Van Dalen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Dalen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Dalen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Warren Van Dalen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Van Dalen practice?
- Dr. Robert Van Dalen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Van Dalen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Mebane, NC.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.