A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Van Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Van Howe is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Van Howe, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HIV Infections
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Howe graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Van Howe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Iron County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Storms Van Howe MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Van Howe practice?
- Dr. Robert Van Howe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Van Howe practices Pediatrics near West Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Ishpeming, MI.
See West Fargo Pediatricians.