A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vanbeek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vanbeek, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanbeek graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Vanbeek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Vanbeek MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Vanbeek practice?
- Dr. Robert Vanbeek has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vanbeek practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.