Dr. Robert Vanderbrook MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

March 13th, 2017
Fantastic caring very professional

December 28th, 2016
His wife Michelle is driving people away. I left. I couldn't take the lies she always told saying she called in my anxiety meds and she didn't.Have wifey Michelle stay home and get more competent front office help. PLEASE.

August 11th, 2016
horrible receptionist michelle vanderbrook lazy as possible
new practice is horrible wouldn't recommend him to my dog. you have to text his wife for a refill and hope she really faxes it in. she will lie and say she faxed it in and when you call the pharmacy. NO PRESCRIPTION THERE FOR YOU. never seen a drs office ran so terrible. his wife is fat and lazy and will lie straight to your face. hes nothing like he youst to be so don't be fooled. his fat lazy wife calls more shots at that practice then DR Vanderbrook. he has lost a lot of patients since he opend back up in private practice. have to text a dr for a refill or go there in person and beg his wife to fax in a refill what Drs office does that. horrible horrible practice not fit for any human being. he don't even have your chart when he comes in to see you. its a joke and he probably wont be in business long. patients are droping like flys to find a new primary care doctor. clare is a small town and people talk.

July 7th, 2016
patient
He was a good Dr. However you can not run a Dr. office with two people. you should not have to text your doctor and wait days for a response. test results getting lost or said they never recieved many times. on and on.... not a good place at all....

June 27th, 2016
Excellent Dr!

December 23rd, 2015
AMAZING DOCTOR
The only issues I had were reaching his office and making timely appointments, but since he has relocated I'm assuming those issues may have been resolved!

October 3rd, 2015
The best doctor that I and 3 other of my family members have ever had. We are ready to have him be our doctor again asap. He is an amazing doctor/person and actually cares about and takes the time with us(his patient) he treated us so good, like humans, unlike a lot of other doctors that do not listen(nor does it seem they care) they treat us like experements instead of patients. We all miss Dr. Vanderbrook Very Very much and can't wait until he returns.

July 14th, 2015
patient
He was by faaaaar...the best doctor I've ever had.caring...he listened. He made mefeel comfortable in an uncomfortable place.he truly has made it an impossible goal for other doctors. I truly will miss my doctor. ..my friend.

June 27th, 2015
MidMich Health let us down not Dr. Vanderbrook
Fantastic Dr. staff sucks very unfriendly rude always eating never answers the phone . you try to get an appointment and they send you to urgent care or E.R. When you do get an appointment it is not till three months after you call. When ever i get in i never see anyone else come in. I liked it better when he had his old staff. Never had a problem getting in to see him. I can't wait for him to start his practice again and hopefully out side MidMich health

February 21st, 2014
Awesome!
I have been into see Dr. Vanderbrook twice. I did take a few months to get me in as a new patient, but that's understandable. Once in there, the nurse was very nice and made me feel comfortable. After waiting about 10 more minutes for the Doctor, he walks in and is super friendly. I felt like I could tell him anything and he was willing to listen, AND willing to take my advice. Must doctors just say, "this is what you're taking and that's it." At least Doctor Vanderbrook was willing to take in account to what has helped me before and we talk about it. Whenever I needed my medication refills, I would call and leave a message for nurse (in the morning) and I would hear back that afternoon. I'm very happy I have him as my family doctor and I recommend him to everyone!

May 30th, 2013
Our family enjoys seeing Dr. Vanderbrook. He takes a true interest in what you have to say and leaves no stone unturned when it comes to explanations of what his thoughts are. Office nurse is very friendly just sometimes slow on responding to phone calls. The front desk girl (B) is very rude and obnoxious. As another poster said, get past her attitude and you will not be sorry for your choice in physician.

January 13th, 2012
wonderful Doctor
Doctor V. is wonderful. He takes time to listen, has patients and if he doesnt know a certain problem he will research it.He is friendly and curtious i have recommended lots of people to come to him.