A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vanderleest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderleest graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vanderleest has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Vanderleest MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Vanderleest practice?
- Dr. Robert Vanderleest has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vanderleest practices Dermatology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Dermatologists.