Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Vanderleest
Dr. Robert Vanderleest, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Lauderdale, FL, with another office in Fremont, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Vanderleest is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont and Hayward Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Vanderleest has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
Dr. Robert Vanderleest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Dr. Murray Smith
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi40
Dr. Peter Babinski
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0 mi41
Dr. Khongruk Wongkittiroch
Fort Lauderdale, FL 0.20 mi9