A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vanderlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vanderlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vanderlin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderlin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vanderlin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- South Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leo Vanderlin MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Vanderlin practice?
- Dr. Robert Vanderlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vanderlin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Weymouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, MA and Norwell, MA.
See East Weymouth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.