A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vanecko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vanecko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanecko graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vanecko has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- V A Lakeside Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vanecko MD is a male Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Vanecko practice?
- Dr. Robert Vanecko has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vanecko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons and Chicago Cardiothoracic Surgeons.