Learn more about Dr. Robert Vannozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vannozzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vannozzi
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vannozzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vannozzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vannozzi graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Vannozzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Richard Vannozzi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Vannozzi practice?
- Dr. Robert Vannozzi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vannozzi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneseo, NY and Brockport, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.