Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. A Vantuinen
Dr. A Vantuinen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vantuinen is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center, Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital and Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital. Dr. Vantuinen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. A Vantuinen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. A Vantuinen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Robert Johnson Jr
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi
Dr. Gregory Neagos
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi31
Dr. Matthew Karulf
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi15