Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Northern Berkshire Ambulatory Care Center
77 Hospital Ave
Ste 202
North Adams, MA 01247
413-664-6321
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Medicene  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2014

Robert GIVES OUT TO MANY HEAVY DUTY NARCOTICS I ALWAYS THOUGHT HE WAS A GOOD GUY BUT WHEN I RAN INTO A PROBLEM WITH MY MEDS ALL ROBERT DID WAS TO THROW ME UNDER THE BUS BE VERY CAREFULL WHEN IT COMES TO MEDS HE SHOULD BE DIS BARRED FROM MEDICINE ALL TOGETHER!

Dec 6th, 2009

This doctor was conulted after my first seizure. He prescribed a medicine which did not control my seizures. After deciding this was not the correct prescription, he changed it to two others taken together. Every time I had a seizure, I would call him and he just said to increase the medicine. Finally, I changed doctors and was sent to Springfield, MA .. there i found out that the meds I was taking had not been prescribed for seizures for years. I was reevaluated and given new meds and have not had a seizure for several years. He should not be treating people for seizures.

Nov 9th, 2007 on yahoo.com

i used to go to another neurologist and all he ever did was put me on numerous anti seizure meds.. thanks to dr vanuitet got me off of them and gave me what i needed for my migranes..Dr VanUitert you are a blessing to many of your patients..Thank god we h

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 6th, 2005 on yahoo.com

A great neurologist: Dr. Van Uitert is a thorough and very detail orriented neurologist. He has treated me for years and has done a superb job. I highly recommend him to anyone who has any sort of neurological needs.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com