A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vanvolkenburgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vanvolkenburgh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vanvolkenburgh, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanvolkenburgh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Vanvolkenburgh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Vanvolkenburgh MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Vanvolkenburgh practice?
- Dr. Robert Vanvolkenburgh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vanvolkenburgh practices Emergency Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, IL.
See New Brunswick Emergency Physicians.