A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Varnum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Varnum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Varnum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Varnum graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Varnum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Colorado Springs Pulmonary Consultants, PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Clyde Varnum MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Varnum practice?
- Dr. Robert Varnum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Varnum practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists and Colorado Springs Pulmonologists.