A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vartabedian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vartabedian, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vartabedian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vartabedian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vartabedian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vartabedian MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Vartabedian practice?
- Dr. Robert Vartabedian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vartabedian practices Internal Medicine near Plymouth, MI.
See Plymouth Internists.