A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vassall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vassall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassall
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Vassall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vassall, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassall graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Vassall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fitzgerald Vassall MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Vassall practice?
- Dr. Robert Vassall has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vassall practices Psychiatry near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Psychiatrists.