Learn more about Dr. Robert Vassall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vassall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vassall
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Vassall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vassall, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vassall graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Vassall has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Fitzgerald Vassall MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Vassall practice?
- Dr. Robert Vassall has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vassall practices Psychiatry near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Psychiatrists.