Dr. Robert Vassall MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 2nd, 2016
amazing dr
this man has saved my life from alcholism/ paranoid schitsophrenia. he seems to have an amazing insight on his patients he knew things about me that iwouldnt share with him

April 1st, 2016
Miss having appointments with him.

January 29th, 2016
Best Doctor
There is no other psychiatrist than him. He is the father of psychiatric. He is calm. He listens. He cares. He is soft spoken, and he understands.

December 4th, 2015
My new psych. due to Dr. Vassall retiring, has her prescription pad out with pen in hand before I even sit down. She sidetracks any thing I might want to say just by asking the same question for a year now. How are you doing with your meds.? Before I could say anything substantial, like " I really feel like dying and tried it last month" my scripts are written and I'm being rushed out 5 minutes tops. She never once in a year asked me some basic questions like... hows your sleep, appetite and do you feel like harming yourself or others. My psych. history on my first visit detailed some episodes of self harm and suicide attempts. I miss my old Doc. It was very difficult to even find her. I feel lost and alone.

April 6th, 2015
This has been my favorite Psychiatrist I've had over many years and there has been a lot. I hope he re opens an office in the future, my new psychiatrist and me do not agree on much and my health has suffered.

March 11th, 2015
Great doctor can not wait till he re-open his office. He has help me twice with depression and I really appreciate his services. Hard to find someone that you trust in this field.

March 8th, 2015
Very good physician. Attentive. Never rushed. Hence waiting time may be at length, only demonstrates he spends time with his clients. Dr. Vassal saved me from myself literally, when other physician seemed to pass me over and not care. Hate vassal practice is closed. Now back to being a nightmare I once was

February 11th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!

February 20th, 2013
Excellent Doc!
Excellent, Trustworthy, Wise, & Accommodating Doc! went in for Depression and needed documents for the government, he was very helpful and filled everything out accurately that was required ! Excellent Doc! I would recommend him to anyone !

June 25th, 2012
dr. Vassal has a unique manner. He is conservative with medications, which is a plus. His concern for patients goes beyond writing a script, it is more philosophical. He has a certain wisdom, and calm.

March 27th, 2012
This doc is a caring guy and knows his specialty but needs to have the office run better.

July 6th, 2017