amazing dr show details amazing dr
by christian on Apr 2nd, 2016

this man has saved my life from alcholism/ paranoid schitsophrenia. he seems to have an amazing insight on his patients he knew things about me that iwouldnt share with him

by Cindy Gonzalez on Apr 1st, 2016

Miss having appointments with him.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by A Patient on Jan 29th, 2016

There is no other psychiatrist than him. He is the father of psychiatric. He is calm. He listens. He cares. He is soft spoken, and he understands.

Dec 3rd, 2015

My new psych. due to Dr. Vassall retiring, has her prescription pad out with pen in hand before I even sit down. She sidetracks any thing I might want to say just by asking the same question for a year now. How are you doing with your meds.? Before I could say anything substantial, like " I really feel like dying and tried it last month" my scripts are written and I'm being rushed out 5 minutes tops. She never once in a year asked me some basic questions like... hows your sleep, appetite and do you feel like harming yourself or others. My psych. history on my first visit detailed some episodes of self harm and suicide attempts. I miss my old Doc. It was very difficult to even find her. I feel lost and alone.

Apr 5th, 2015

This has been my favorite Psychiatrist I've had over many years and there has been a lot. I hope he re opens an office in the future, my new psychiatrist and me do not agree on much and my health has suffered.

by Nelson on Mar 10th, 2015

Great doctor can not wait till he re-open his office. He has help me twice with depression and I really appreciate his services. Hard to find someone that you trust in this field.

Mar 7th, 2015

Very good physician. Attentive. Never rushed. Hence waiting time may be at length, only demonstrates he spends time with his clients. Dr. Vassal saved me from myself literally, when other physician seemed to pass me over and not care. Hate vassal practice is closed. Now back to being a nightmare I once was

Feb 11th, 2015

Amazing Doctor!

Excellent Doc! show details Excellent Doc!
by K.A.S. on Feb 20th, 2013

Excellent, Trustworthy, Wise, & Accommodating Doc! went in for Depression and needed documents for the government, he was very helpful and filled everything out accurately that was required ! Excellent Doc! I would recommend him to anyone !

Jun 25th, 2012

dr. Vassal has a unique manner. He is conservative with medications, which is a plus. His concern for patients goes beyond writing a script, it is more philosophical. He has a certain wisdom, and calm.

Mar 27th, 2012

This doc is a caring guy and knows his specialty but needs to have the office run better.