A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vawter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vawter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vawter graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Vawter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Belmont Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Vawter MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Vawter practice?
- Dr. Robert Vawter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vawter practices Rheumatology near Wheeling, WV.
See Wheeling Rheumatologists.