A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Veneri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Veneri, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Veneri, FACG, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Veneri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Veneri has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Veneri FACG, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Veneri practice?
- Dr. Robert Veneri has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Veneri practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Macomb Internists and Macomb Gastroenterologists.