Dr. Robert Veneri MD Patient Reviews

April 29th, 2011
The procedure of colonoscopy was very embarrassing for me. He was extremely professional and put me at ease. I felt no pain or discomfort during the procedure and my husband and I were given immediate diagnosis. He and his associates were professional and extremely kind.

December 29th, 2009
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Veneris for over 20 years. He has seen me through some very tough times with my Crohns disease. I have seen and known a lot of doctors. Dr. Veneri is the best. I probably would not have made it this long wihtout his skilled doctoring on my side.

November 24th, 2009
Great bedside manners! A true caregiver!
I went to Dr. Veneri for a colonoscopy and he was very professional and very caring! Hard to find these days! He is very accurate with test results and was 100% correct! He has seen about 9 of my friends and family and they all said, "Great things about him". My 85 year old Dad even had tests with him and his staff and said that you are treated very special by all in his same day procedure office - just across the hall. He is an asset to St. Johns and is a great Doc! AAAAA+++++