A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Venick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Venick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Venick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Venick graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Scott Venick MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Venick practice?
- Dr. Robert Venick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Venick practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists, and Los Angeles Pediatric Surgeons.