Learn more about Dr. Robert Vernooy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vernooy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vernooy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Vernooy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vernooy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernooy graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Vernooy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Vernooy MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Vernooy practice?
- Dr. Robert Vernooy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vernooy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.