Learn more about Dr. Robert Vernooy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vernooy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vernooy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vernooy graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Vernooy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Hospital
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Vernooy MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Vernooy practice?
- Dr. Robert Vernooy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vernooy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Harrisonburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mobile, AL.
See Harrisonburg Internists and Harrisonburg Cardiologists.