Dr. Robert Viere MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
Excellent surgeon.

May 13th, 2016
Dr. Viere is simply the BEST. I just completed a nine hour surgery which included installation of two nine inch Titanium rods, 12 screws, 4 cages, all to cure scoliosis (where my spine was actually turning on itself) and fusion of some degenerating discs. A very difficult operation, yet I came out with a spine almost perfectly straight, no hump over my right shoulder which was going to be impossible to get rid of AND a full inch taller. MOST IMPORTANTLY no more chronic pain. Although the doctors and their staff had to go in from the front and thru my back, due to Dr. V's excellent skills, I was up and walking the next day. A week later, moving with total ease and six weeks later driving again. You will not go wrong with Dr.V because he is very thorough, decisive, not an alarmist, and takes his time with you.

July 8th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Viere is an excellent spine surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone with a need for spine surgery.

April 18th, 2015
Dr. Viere & Assistant Linda are exceptional!!!
Dr. Viere is an extremely smart man and an amazing surgeon. His assistant, Linda, is also very smart and is bursting with energy & personality.

February 17th, 2015
After seeing 3 spine surgeons who were surgery happy, Dr. Viere offers several less invasive options that have been great and relieved the pain. He looked at my MRI with me, frame by frame. I'll never go anywhere else.

January 21st, 2015
RN patient
Dr. Viere is a true expert, and takes wonderful care of his patients. He is a no nonsense physician, who has the gift of healing.

January 21st, 2015
Thank goodness for Dr. Viere!
Dr. Viere was the tenth doctor I saw for crazy foot twitching and numbness I had been dealing with for over a year, and apparently the tenth time was a charm :). Dr. Viere found degenerated discs and a bulging disc in an MRI I was referred for by an unhelpful neurologist (this neurologist could only recognize a bulging disc and told me it most likely wasn't causing the problems in my foot and leg.) Dr. Viere took the time to show me my MRI and X-Ray and explain the abnormalities we could see and what problems they might be causing. He referred me to physical therapy and my problems (borderline miraculously) are 90% vanished in two weeks. I'm so grateful to Dr. Viere; if I had visited my neurologist for additional testing like he had advised I am almost certain this issue would be no closer to being resolved.

August 22nd, 2014
Dr Viere is Amazing!!!! He has the Best Bed- side manner that I have ever encountered!!! He Loves on Family!!!!! I recommend him over all other orthopedic surgeons!!!!?!?

July 8th, 2014
Would not recommend
Am disabled from back surgery from this doctor. A very bad result and he laughed about it. I should have gone to a neurosurgeon instead.

June 1st, 2013
Total neck !
The best Dr and Staff anywhere! repaired c-3,c-4 c-5, I have full use of my neck and no pain anymore. Thank you so much!

July 6th, 2012
Ruptured disc
My family has been in medicine for 30 years and I'm very critical of cut-happy arrogant surgeons. Dr. Viere is not one of them at all! He did everything possible to avoid surgery but when it was inevitable he did the minimal amount to get the situation resolved and it has worked great for 8 years now. He did a great job explaining the situation to me and then corrected it with highly successful surgery. I recommend him to everyone I can and am in fact making an appointment with his office for my son. This is my back guy!

February 9th, 2012
Cervical Spine Patient
Dr. Viere diagnosed my problem in 2006 and used cutting edge (no pun intended) technology to replace a disc instead of fusing the disc. It has been a complete success. Dr. Viere and his P.A. Linda are as good as it gets.