Learn more about Dr. Robert Viggiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Viggiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Viggiano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Viggiano graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Viggiano has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Viggiano MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Viggiano practice?
- Dr. Robert Viggiano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Viggiano practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Pulmonologists.