Dr. Robert Viggiano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Viggiano?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

October 13th, 2013

Dr, Viggiano

Dr. V. is prompt, courteous and is great at follow up. He had me in for my first appointment the day after my PCP made a referral for me. He had a CT scan ordered with contrast then came down to visit with me in radiology after the scan because he had some concerns. He then moved quickly to order a specific blood test and another type of scan. How could anyone complain about that type of service within 24 hours after a referral. He continued to keep in touch with me by phone as he received any results. This is a very good doctor who knows his area of expertise well and uses good judgement.