A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Villalobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Villalobos is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Villalobos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalobos graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Villalobos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Southwest Eye Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lorenzo Villalobos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Villalobos practice?
- Dr. Robert Villalobos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Villalobos practices Ophthalmology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Teresa, NM.
See Las Cruces Ophthalmologists.