Learn more about Dr. Robert Villalobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Villalobos is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villalobos
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Villalobos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Villalobos, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Villalobos graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Villalobos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Southwest Eye Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Villalobos MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Villalobos practice?
- Dr. Robert Villalobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Villalobos practices Ophthalmology near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Ophthalmologists.