Learn more about Dr. Robert Villare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Villare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villare
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Villare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Villare, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villare graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Villare has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Villare MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Villare practice?
- Dr. Robert Villare has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Villare practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.