A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Villare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Villare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Villare, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villare graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Villare has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Villare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Villare practice?
Dr. Robert Villare practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Paulsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Paulsboro Surgeons and Paulsboro Cardiothoracic Surgeons.