The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Villare
Dr. Robert Villare, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Deptford, NJ, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Blackwood, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Aerospace Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Villare is affiliated with The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County, Underwood Memorial Hospital and Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center. Dr. Villare has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Villare has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Aerospace Medicine
If you’re a pilot, flight attendant or astronaut, you may benefit from consulting with an aerospace medical physician. They specialize in health risks and conditions associated with traveling into abnormal air and space environments, usually...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Villare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Deptford, NJ.