Learn more about Dr. Robert Villareal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Villareal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Villareal
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Villareal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Villareal graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Villareal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Craig General Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Villareal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Villareal practice?
- Dr. Robert Villareal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Villareal practices Family Medicine near Broken Arrow, OK.
See Broken Arrow Primary Care Doctors.