Dr. Robert Villareal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Villareal?

Great Doc

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

Very personal and professional, asked all the questions that seemed appropriate and was generally concerned for all my worries. Did a good check up, started me on meds, and had good follow up care.

Worst nurse alive!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Dr. Villareal is a good Dr. but his nurse his the rudest most haven't woman you have ever met. She has no business being a nurse she can't stand people and will deliberately not talk to you or call you back. She is being reported to state of Oklahoma.

Posted on May 2nd, 2014

While I think that Dr. Villareal is a very good Dr. , it unfortunately is the staff (based on my few years there and every google review written) that is ruining the practice. This is a novel of what all I have put up with them. One of my prescriptions has to be physically picked up monthly, yet if you call too early to give them plenty of time to take care of it they forget and try to brush you off when you come to pick it up unless you are persistent and have to get almost aggressive. Which makes it extremely uncomfortable then they finally do something to fix their error. That happened twice and then ONLY after I insisted I had to have my medicine they paged him to have another Dr. write it. They never apologized nor took any responsibility for clearly their error when I told them I had to cancel an appointment due to having to wait when I had called and it should have been ready. I began having issues with depression and we discussed a few options, his staff called in 2 different antidepressants each with a quantity of 14 (which that med. doesn't even take effect until two weeks). I gave up and now see a specialist. Lastly, today I called during business hours because I have had on and off severe asthma my whole life. I specifically told the nurse or whomever I did not need an inhaler they were not working the medicine for my nebulizer was not working , "She had a patient in front of her and was too busy". I have gone to the emergency room before they give me medicine for my nebulizer! So that is why I called so that something stronger could have been called in for cheaper than a hospital bill of the same thing but it is patient abandonment to not return an emergency call and let me know. Thank god I called the after hours number and she was extremely helpful and told me the duoneb could mess with my heart (may have been helpful to know 12 hours ago). She said that I needed just albuteral for my nebulizer. I am 28 and have been dealing with this awhile (although was hoping i had grown out of it). I do not know where the issue is between staff, knowledge, or just mistakes but Advair was called in for me this evening (that is a long term preventive measure not a solution when you are having an attack). It is frightening the mistakes regarding such a serious health matter. I thought that the communication lines would be open and your staff would care for their patients. This is a very serious matter and if their office is not capable of handling any specific medical needs and is not helpful at all in regards to referring you to someone who can help you with your issues.

Good deal

Posted on October 18th, 2013

Had serious swelling with joints while at work, very painful, called doctor's office at 3:15, doctor said for me to get there "NOW". Arrived at 3:50, was seen within 10 mins, assessment made, diagnosis was right on the money, received treatment, called in for meds and was home by 4:45PM feeling much much better.. this is only the latest in good treatments I have received from Dr. Villareal.

Keep looking for a PCP

Posted on July 16th, 2010

This doctor is Too inexperienced. If you need help for something more complicated than a runny nose then you should keep looking. Office staff is hideous and don't you dare ask them questions. Misdiagnosis, lack of concern, unwillingness to consider what he is doing to the patient are just a few of the problems you can expect from this Doctor.

Posted on October 11th, 2017