A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vinetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vinetz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vinetz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vinetz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vinetz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Sherman Vinetz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Vinetz practice?
- Dr. Robert Vinetz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vinetz practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.