Plastic Surgeon

Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
1504 Richmond Rd
Dongan Hills, Staten Island, NY 10304
718-667-0890
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  worst doctor  |  show details
by Keiara on Dec 9th, 2013

Had surg in 2006, he made me 3x the size I wanted and I had to have them redone by someone else because I was having trouble with my back.

|  BEST RHINOPLASTY SURGEON  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2012

If anybody is unhappy with any part of their body I would recommend Dr Vitolo. If I ever need anything else done he will be the first person i let operate!!

|  Thanks for caring  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

I would like to thank you for changing my life. The surgery you performed on me has given me a new perspective on my appearance. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery as with the treatment provided by you and your staff. I would and will recommend you to anyone I know who is interested in having any type of cosmetic surgery. Thank you, T.

|  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

Words cannot express what you have done for my self esteem and confidence. You and your staff made me feel relaxed and comfortable the whole way through. I thank you all dearly and you truly have 'hands of magic' Sincerely Jessica

|  Best Boobies  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

10 yrs ago I was referred by a friend who had her breasts done. It was the best decision I had made in a long time. I have no regrets and I love my body because of Dr. Vitolo. I would recommend Dr. Vitolo to anyone. I had no problems 10 years on and they look so real no one knows I ever had breasts! I thank him for changing my life. Thanks Dr. V.

|  Do Not get TUBA breast augmentation  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

I had Tuba breast augmentation, and it was terrible. He makes you to big, the projection was very fake and the breasts were very un even. I also had numerous capsular contractions. I had my surgery done in 2006 and just had it redone in 2010 by a different surgeon. I went under the muscle with the gummy bears, they look fabulous. No one does the TUBA because it doesn't give great results. Dr Vitolo does it because it is super fast and he make alot of money. Doesn't care about the satisfaction of the patient. If TUBA was great, they all would be doing it. I had the same pain under the muscle and no scar went thru the nipple. I had no complications.

|  Excellence... In Plastic Surgery  |  show details
by susan on Dec 30th, 2010

Dr. Vitolo is the utmost professional when it comes to consulting about plastic surgery needs. I opted for his state-of-the-art no visible scar breast augmentation and couldn't be happier!!!! Plus, I was out and about the next day! I even wore a low cut cocktail dress to a party that very next night! You will be more than happy with choosing Dr. Vitolo for all your cosmetic surgery needs.

|  AMAZING PLASTIC SURGEON  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

He does amazing work. He has developed many minimally invasive procedures that leave no visible scars. His breast enlargement technique thru the belly button lets you return to work the NEXT DAY with beautiful results,

|  AWFUL SURGEON  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2009

TUBA BREAST AUGMENTATION IS AWFUL, THE RESULTS 2 YEARS POST OP, ARE CAPSULAR CONTRACTION CAUSING PAIN, RIPPLING AND UNNATURAL LOOK. MAKES PATIENTS TOO LARGE REGARDLESS OF YOUR TALKS. I HAVE SPOKE TO MANY OTHER PATIENTS. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR, YOU WILL HAVE COMPLICATIONS, NEED MORE SURGERY AND MONEY