Dr. Robert Vitolo MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

May 5th, 2014
Great Plastic Surgeoon
Dr Vitolo is an exceptional surgeon as treats my wife and me for aesthetic treatments as I have been going to him for years. I highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write and your kind words. I strive to provide the very best care to my patients, and it is always nice to hear that they have been helped by my care. I wish you good health for the future.

February 10th, 2012
BEST RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
If anybody is unhappy with any part of their body I would recommend Dr Vitolo. If I ever need anything else done he will be the first person i let operate!!

October 25th, 2011
Thanks for caring
I would like to thank you for changing my life. The surgery you performed on me has given me a new perspective on my appearance. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my surgery as with the treatment provided by you and your staff. I would and will recommend you to anyone I know who is interested in having any type of cosmetic surgery. Thank you, T.

October 19th, 2011
Best Boobies
10 yrs ago I was referred by a friend who had her breasts done. It was the best decision I had made in a long time. I have no regrets and I love my body because of Dr. Vitolo. I would recommend Dr. Vitolo to anyone. I had no problems 10 years on and they look so real no one knows I ever had breasts! I thank him for changing my life. Thanks Dr. V.

January 18th, 2011
Do Not get TUBA breast augmentation
I had Tuba breast augmentation, and it was terrible. He makes you to big, the projection was very fake and the breasts were very un even. I also had numerous capsular contractions. I had my surgery done in 2006 and just had it redone in 2010 by a different surgeon. I went under the muscle with the gummy bears, they look fabulous. No one does the TUBA because it doesn't give great results. Dr Vitolo does it because it is super fast and he make alot of money. Doesn't care about the satisfaction of the patient. If TUBA was great, they all would be doing it. I had the same pain under the muscle and no scar went thru the nipple. I had no complications.

December 30th, 2010
Excellence... In Plastic Surgery
Dr. Vitolo is the utmost professional when it comes to consulting about plastic surgery needs. I opted for his state-of-the-art no visible scar breast augmentation and couldn't be happier!!!! Plus, I was out and about the next day! I even wore a low cut cocktail dress to a party that very next night! You will be more than happy with choosing Dr. Vitolo for all your cosmetic surgery needs.

December 30th, 2010
AMAZING PLASTIC SURGEON
He does amazing work. He has developed many minimally invasive procedures that leave no visible scars. His breast enlargement technique thru the belly button lets you return to work the NEXT DAY with beautiful results,

October 14th, 2009
AWFUL SURGEON
TUBA BREAST AUGMENTATION IS AWFUL, THE RESULTS 2 YEARS POST OP, ARE CAPSULAR CONTRACTION CAUSING PAIN, RIPPLING AND UNNATURAL LOOK. MAKES PATIENTS TOO LARGE REGARDLESS OF YOUR TALKS. I HAVE SPOKE TO MANY OTHER PATIENTS. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR, YOU WILL HAVE COMPLICATIONS, NEED MORE SURGERY AND MONEY