A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vlach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vlach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vlach, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlach graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vlach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vlach MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Vlach practice?
- Dr. Robert Vlach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vlach practices Urology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waupaca, WI.
See Appleton Urologists.