A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vlach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vlach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vlach, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlach graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vlach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vlach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Vlach practice?
Dr. Robert Vlach practices Urology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waupaca, WI.
See Appleton Urologists.