Learn more about Dr. Robert Vlach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vlach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vlach
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vlach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vlach, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vlach graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vlach has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Elmer Vlach MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Vlach practice?
- Dr. Robert Vlach has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vlach practices Urology near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waupaca, WI and Berlin, WI.
See Appleton Urologists.