A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Volz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Volz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Volz graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Volz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Volz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Volz practice?
- Dr. Robert Volz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Volz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Onalaska, WI.
See La Crosse Orthopedic Surgeons and La Crosse Pediatric Surgeons.