Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Vorhies
Dr. Robert Vorhies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Vorhies is affiliated with Cox North Hospital, Citizens Memorial Hospital and Lester E. Cox Medical Center - South. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Vorhies has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Vorhies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.
Dr. Michael Swann
Dermatology, General Surgery
Springfield, MO 0.01 mi11
Dr. Kevin Christian
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Springfield, MO 0.01 mi9
Dr. John Mullins
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Springfield, MO 0.06 mi29