Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Vorona
Dr. Robert Vorona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Vorona is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara VA Beach General and Sentara Careplex Hospital. Dr. Vorona has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Vorona has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Robert Vorona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Scott Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi36
Dr. Charles Lisner
Norfolk, VA 0 mi24
Dr. Jon Grammes
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi11