A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vorona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vorona is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vorona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Vorona graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vorona has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Vorona MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Vorona practice?
- Dr. Robert Vorona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vorona practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Internists, Norfolk Pulmonologists, and Norfolk Sleep Medicine Doctors.