A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vosatka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vosatka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vosatka, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosatka graduated from New York University.
Dr. Vosatka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Ny Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Vosatka MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Vosatka practice?
- Dr. Robert Vosatka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vosatka practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Kinnelon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Succasunna, NJ.