A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vosatka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vosatka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vosatka
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Vosatka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vosatka, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosatka graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vosatka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Ny Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vosatka MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert Vosatka practice?
- Dr. Robert Vosatka has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vosatka practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Pediatricians and Succasunna Geneticists.