Learn more about Dr. Robert Vosatka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vosatka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vosatka
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Vosatka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vosatka, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosatka graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vosatka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Ny Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vosatka MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert Vosatka practice?
- Dr. Robert Vosatka has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vosatka practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Pediatricians and Succasunna Geneticists.