Learn more about Dr. Robert Vosatka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vosatka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vosatka
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vosatka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vosatka, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vosatka graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vosatka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- Ny Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Vosatka MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert Vosatka practice?
- Dr. Robert Vosatka has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Vosatka practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Succasunna, NJ.
See Succasunna Pediatricians and Succasunna Geneticists.