Learn more about Dr. Robert Vraney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vraney, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vraney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vraney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vraney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vraney graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vraney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Vraney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Vraney practice?
- Dr. Robert Vraney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vraney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons.