A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Vraney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vraney, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vraney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vraney graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vraney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vraney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Vraney practice?
Dr. Robert Vraney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Vincennes, IN.
See Evansville Surgeons and Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons.