Learn more about Dr. Robert Vraney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Vraney, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vraney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vraney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Vraney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vraney graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vraney has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Vraney MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Vraney practice?
- Dr. Robert Vraney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Vraney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN.
See Evansville Orthopedic Surgeons.