Learn more about Dr. Robert Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Robert Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Surgeons.