Learn more about Dr. Robert Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Robert Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Surgeons.