A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arnold, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Refractive Errors
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wendell Arnold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Robert Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Arnold practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists and Anchorage Pediatric Specialists.