Learn more about Dr. Robert Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arnold, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Refractive Errors
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Wendall Arnold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Robert Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Arnold practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.