Learn more about Dr. Robert Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arnold, Pediatric Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Far-sightedness (Hyperopia)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Refractive Errors
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Arnold practice?
Dr. Robert Arnold practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.